With a plethora of options available, choosing the right workplace coffee machines can be a complicated and thought-consuming process. This guide will help you make a better decision and show you how to choose a coffee machine that best suits your needs.
What to Look for in Workplace Coffee Machines
First things first, you need to decide what you want to get out of the coffee machine. Determine the budget and the features you need when installing a new coffee machine at the workplace. You may have several questions on your mind, such as:
- How many people need a coffee? Determine whether there a just a few people in the company or more than two dozen who are coffee enthusiasts.
- What’s the frequency of consumption? Find out how many people consume coffee more than once per day.
- Cost, try to find a balance between price and quality.
- Terms and Conditions of Usage. If you’re renting a machine ask questions such as who will cover costs in case workplace coffee machines break down?
- Water Filtration System. Do you need to install a separate water filtration system or will pure tap water (connection) work?
- Requisites for Managing the Coffee Machine. What are the other obligations that need to be fulfilled when the coffee machine is installed?
Types of Workplace Coffee Machines that You Can Consider
It is also advised that you get to know your coffee machines and the alternatives that you have on hand.
A manual machine requires a bit more skill and dexterity to help you manage it, as compared to an automatic or capsule machine. However, it allows greater control over the brewing process and the final product. For this reason, they are not only popular in workplaces, but also at baristas and coffee houses.
A capsule machine is quick and easy to use, and the least messy machine. All you have to do is insert a capsule or pod into the machine and you are ready to go. If you have a spacious desk, and temporary noise is not an issue, you can even place it on your desk in your workplace.
An automatic coffee machine is the easiest to choose and offers multiple options to brew coffee in an instant, at the push of a button. This is why it may be relatively more expensive to buy and maintain.
If you have any specific queries about choosing the right workplace coffee machines, discuss them with a professional like coffee4business today.
Coffee Machines For Your Office or Workplace
And if you’re looking for a coffee machine for business to keep you in stock of used grounds, speak to the experts at coffee4business. At coffee4business, we specialise in coffee machines & beverages suited to workplace environments. Whether your business is small, medium, corporate, industrial or retail, we can offer sound professional advice based on many years experience.
We supply coffee machines and their accessories, quality coffee beans and other consumables and also water filtration units. Whatever your workplace beverage needs, we can offer professional advice!
Keywords (primary keyword shown first): workplace coffee machines
Meta Title: | coffee4business